Taking proper care of your garment will ensure they look great for longer. Most BIZ CORPORATES styles are easy care,however please always refer to your garment care label for specific washing instructions.
- \\ Exposing garments to high temperatures is not recommended.
- \\ Tumble-drying and extended exposure to direct sunlight can alter the performance of fabrics.
- \\ Never experiment with tough stains - take stained garments for professional cleaning.
- \\ Use a natural detergent for delicate fabrics.
- \\ Dissolve detergents thoroughly and distribute evenly for best wash results.
- \\ Drying coloured items in direct sunlight is not recommended.
- \\ Constructed tailored garments should always only be dry cleaned.
Always empty pockets, unfasten buttons, and lift the collar before washing. Do not overload the washing machine, or wash at a very high temperature.
The use of lukewarm water is reccommended. Allow soap or detergent to totally dissolve before adding the garment. Do not rub - gently squeeze only, and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Some garments tend to lose their shape in the wash – if this happens, reshape and lay flat to dry. Prevent long exposure to direct sunlight or heaving winds especially if your garments are coloured. Wash and dry inside out to avoid colour fading. Drying indoors has many benefits, just ensure the area is well ventilated. Fold heavy garments to minimise losing their shape.
Always follow ironing instructions on the care label. See symbol clarification for more information. Check the capability of your iron as some older irons do not have good temperature regulation.
COMMON CARE SYMBOLS